Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pictures!

This week I have tried so hard to stay busy and focused on many things so my mind doesn't go back to that crappy doctor's appointment that I had Monday.  Although Im trying to take it easy, I find that it is distracting and pretty wonderful to be at the shop with my mom when Craig is at work so that I don't have time to sit and think about all of the "what ifs"....So this past Wednesday, I spent 4 hours at Labcorp getting my glucose test done and although my veins didn't fully cooperate (and I have the bruises to prove it!), I was lucky enough to be sitting in this small waiting area with another girl who was also pregnant, having a boy and her due date was the same exact as ours!!!!! Even though I went prepared to listen to music and read (I packed 5 Parenting magazines to take with me), I spent most of the time talking to this girl about a little bit of everything! She was so nice! She gave me a couple of pointers since this was her third boy and I welcomed her advice with open arms.  On Friday, I called the doctor's office to see if the results were in but unfortunately they weren't so I can hardly wait until Monday to start harassing them for answers!!!
Today Craig and I decided to go to the Lion's Bridge and take a couple of pictures. We really wanted to get maternity pictures professionally done but decided to see if we could do it on our own with the help of our little tiny tripod.....After changing my outfit about 6 times this morning and driving to our selected location with excitement, I don't really like any of the 50 pictures we took, so we'll have to try again.....stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment