Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 16, 2012

Getting On My Nerve!

As we have reached 30 weeks, I think I can speak for Lucas and I when I say that it is definitely getting harder and harder to get comfy! We fall asleep at night fairly fast but we toss and turn all night trying to find a comfortable position to rest, so although we get up with energy, we loose it pretty fast and find ourselves needing (more like wanting) multiple naps a day!!! As far as symptoms go, I do have occasional vivid dreams like I had in the beginning but nothing too scary yet although I think as my anxiety level keeps rising as we get closer to delivery, those dreams may change! Heartburn does happen occasionally, but I have to say that the most painful symptom up until now is that crazy back pain! I think Lucas finds it VERY comfortable to get on my nerve (sciatic nerve, that is!)

This week, our little man's eyesight continues to develop although even at this point he can distinguish between light and dark. His skin is getting smoother, he is now strong enough to grasp a finger and his little brain is getting wrinklier to make way for all that essential brain tissue he'll need as we attempt to teach him both languages from the start!!!

...And finally, after days of waiting and anticipation, we got the news today that the 3 hour glucose test came back normal....so we celebrated with a delicious ice cream! Of course!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment