Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2012

31 Weeks....and counting!


How far along am I? 31 weeks and I can't believe how fast this whole thing is going!
Total weight gain? Well, went to the doctor's today and I have gained a whooping 20 pounds!!!!
Sleep? I should probably be sleeping right now because even though I fall asleep fairly easy, I toss and turn all night!!!!
How am I feeling? I feel great and I can't complain! Back pain is pretty uncomfortable and there's the occasional heart burn and the unwelcome Braxton Hicks at times, but knowing that we are getting closer and closer makes it ALL worth it :)
Best moments this week? Yesterday was our first baby shower, hosted by my mom (Grandma Manis) and thanks to wonderful family and friends we got some amazing baby essentials!!!
Movement? Little man seems to move A LOT! but he's a little shy at showing other people his moves because every time I put somebody's hand on my belly he stops! He does however love to leave me breathless at times as he stretches pretty far up in my chest! 
Belly Button? It's still in although pretty flat! I really thought it would be an outie by now for sure!
Food cravings? Nothing specific! But I can go for guacamole and Cadbury eggs anytime!
What am I looking forward to? I'm looking forward to organizing Lucas's room with all the wonderful things received at our baby shower and can hardly wait for this weekend when we get to spend more time with friends celebrating our little man!
Baby milestones? I can't believe this, but ALL five of his senses are fully developed!!!! This week though, Lucas is going through major brain and nerve development, but already the irises in his eyes react to light and he can actually blink!

No comments:

Post a Comment