Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 28, 2011

1/4 Down, 3/4 To Go!!!


So pregnancy is about (give or take) 40 weeks and by us celebrating 10 weeks down, I can't help but think that we are already done with 1/4 of it and it has truly been an amazing ride!!! Time is flying....I think about the time when I took that first pee test and our first doctor's appointment and I couldn't imagine waiting 6 weeks to see our baby for the first time in the ultrasound and now we are only a week away!!! I know the baby will be here before we know it and we can't wait!!! Craig and I are having a blast picking our favorite names, thinking of our nursery theme and looking at baby things online.

As far as pregnancy symptoms, I'm struggling a little with this heartburn and slight nausea! I've tried Tums, and for the last week or so I've taken Zantac and its just not doing the trick! Another very strange but I guess expected symptom (according to the books) has been vivid, weird, crazy dreams, and not always happy dreams but sometimes nightmares that have woken me up crying inconsolably for hours.  I've asked a couple of friends about strange symptoms they had while pregnant and the most common answer I've gotten has been "everything abnormal is normal during pregnancy!", which I guess that takes a bit of the anxiety away...

Our little prune is growing and growing and growing and now has working arm joints and cartilage and bones are forming!, amazingly, vital organs are fully developed and starting to function. This week, baby Pitt is growing fingernails and hair is starting to appear and baby is even swallowing and kicking in there!!!!!! WOW....I'm speechless!

No comments:

Post a Comment