Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 21, 2011

TUMS....My new BFF

Proud to say that we have made it yet another week and Baby Pitt is growing like crazy!!!! This week, baby is the size of a delicious green olive and I like to think is one of the big, cocktail olives because the box of raspberries that I had last week looked bigger than this picture!!! This week, the baby is developing more distinct facial features which makes me think....what is this baby going to look like??
Things are going great!!, Im still pretty tired most of time but thankful that my mom and aunt are working so hard at the shop that I can take quick naps almost every day!! However, the heartburn has gotten a bit worse and now I carry with me a big box of Tums in my purse that make noise everywhere I go!!!!  I read that the hormones responsible for heartburn are the same ones that are responsible for putting hair in the baby's head, so Im thinking that this baby is going to have a FULL set of hair when he/she is born!!!! No real cravings, no real sickness, just enjoying every second of this beautiful and amazing journey.  
We saw the cardiologist this week and he was happy with the dosage of the heart medicine and didn't change anything for now.  He did tell me that as I get bigger, the dose will probably have to increase but assured us again that the baby would not be affected by the change. He will see us again in 2 months.
Thanksgiving was, as always, a wonderful holiday. We gathered with family and thank God for our blessings, especially the one that we hope will make its debut sometime in June!! Food was delicious, baby and I both agreed, and just being able to spend time with Daddy, both sets of grandparents, other family and friends was wonderful. Biggest and best surprise of all was being able to Skype with my cousin Monica (more like my little sister) who is in Argentina living for a year as an exchange student!!! 
Friday was also amazing!, Abuelita turned 84 years old and we were all together to celebrate it!!! She had the biggest smile I have ever seen!!! She looked radiant!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment