Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 7, 2011

Blueberry Love


Life could not be much better than this!! Our little baby Pitt has grown to the size of a blueberry!!!! Of course today when I went to the super market, I stopped at the produce section and stared at a box of blueberries and smiled....Im sure people were wondering what was going through my mind!!!!
Already doubled in size since last week!!! Baby's brain is developing and generating 100 brain cells every minute, also the heart is more complex and even has a permanent set of kidneys now :)
I'm feeling great! I do get occasional heartburn, Im peeing A LOT, exhausted and every once in a while I feel a little nausea but not enough to get sick! I keep thinking that we have 9 more days until we go back to the doctor's for test results and I hope we can take a sneak peek at our little one!!!! Stay Tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment