Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

My Favorite Fruit!!!!


We have reached another milestone! Today we are officially 8 weeks pregnant and our baby Pitt is the size of a delicious, beautiful raspberry!!!! And to celebrate, my sweet husband made us dinner and surprised me with beautiful roses!! According to my weekly emails, hormones at this point are not only heightening my senses but also making me have some crazy dreams!!!....and last night was definitely my first! I was in the dream with people I havent seen in years, Craig wasn't there :( and there was a tsunami happening!!! I was with these friends in the 18th floor of an apartment building, watching everything go under water below us, then a HUGE wave came towards our windows so we ran to the next room and BOOM I woke up because I had to pee!!!! Wwwweeeiiiirrrdddddd!!!!!

100,001 baby names book
As my senses are in overdrive, apparently our baby's sense of taste is starting!!! The baby is developing taste buds and growing about a millimeter a day!! What an amazing miracle! We are still in la-la land! We are having so much fun looking at stuff online and thinking of names...we havent bought anything yet so Im pretty proud of myself, although I did see these two adorable owls that made me think of an owl-themed nursery (and my mom ended up buying them for us!!....I mean for the baby!!!!!) ...and ever since "Owls" are on my mind and everywhere around me!!!!.....is that a sign?

We can hardly wait to see the baby for the first time and have a countdown going (3 more weeks until that first ultrasound!!), although we do go back to the doctor this wednesday to discuss test results! I think I can speak for both of us when I say that it makes us a little anxious because in the first appointment they asked if we wanted to be tested for some genetic disorders and we didn't know exactly what to say so we went with the recommendation of "yes" so we'll see......

It's crazy to think that I can already see what this unconditional love is all about....I became a mommy the second I saw those 2 lines....Im already so in love with our child and feel like I love Craig so much more for being the daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment