Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pomegranate Love!!!

Things are wonderful! Our baby's face is fully formed and now he is just waiting to fatten up a little bit! This week, he's forming little nipples and paying close attention to all sounds from the outside!! So hopefully when he makes his debut, he'll sleep through daddy's music, Ink's barking and mommy's off-key singing!!!
As a little family, we are adjusting and looking forward to what's coming!! This week, my parents purchased the crib and dresser for us and they should arrive hopefully in 1-2 weeks to start putting together the nursery!, I'm so excited!!! Craig keeps working a lot and baby and I appreciate it more that we probably express it, he is working hard to provide for us and we love him more and more every day. Ink is such a wonderful dog and I just know he is going to be such a great companion to our little man!!! He is not even here and it's hard to move around the house without Ink being one step behind me. I've heard that dogs sense pregnancy or sense change and they adjust to the situation and its truly incredible to see it in Ink. He has always been a great dog, he is always happy, lazy when you need him to be, lovable, crazy, but now he is really cautious and protective! Even when I shower and Craig is downstairs watching tv, Ink lays right outside the bathroom or on top of the stairs...so cute!!
As far as pregnancy goes, I still can't complain! There are days that I wake up and look at myself in the mirror and think "Wow, belly is all of a sudden huge!" and other days when I can barely move around because back pain is pretty significant, and other days when the crazy Braxton Hicks leave me breathless, but just looking into my phone where I have the picture of the profile of my son's face from the ultrasound, make every pain and discomfort worth it! I can't wait to meet him!!!! According to the due date, we only have 118 days to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment