Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 20, 2012

My Papaya!!!

Our little man has reached the size of a papaya, which really takes me back to Colombia and the delicious tropical fruits we have down there...hmmmmm I miss them!!!! As the baby grows, I can definitely feel how he's invading my space a little bit which is why at times is hard to catch my breath and the back pain is killing me!!!! But thank God, our little man is active!!! He is already practicing his soccer skills in mommy's belly because although the weekly email says that around this time baby sleeps 12-14 hours, he sure is practicing to play all 90 minutes of a soccer game!!!!

Today was such a beautiful day! Which came as a surprise after the tornado warnings, freezing temperatures and the occasional concern from the weather people stating that this past weekend was going to be another northeastern storm similar to those that have hit us in the past!!! But nope, it was gorgeous!!! Sunny, a little breezy, but comfortable enough to take a walk down the Nolan Trail so Craig, Ink and I decided to make the best of it!. We walked slowly but I'm proud to say that I did pretty darn good for a WHOLE mile!!! It really was a milestone for me and I know the exercise was good for all of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment