Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Holly Cantalope!!!

I can't believe we are on week 20! We have officially, or medically I should say, reached the half way point of this adventure and I couldn't be more amazed! Life is better than anything I could have imagined. Belly seems to be finally growing, sometimes I feel like its growing by the minute, and I'm enjoying just the thought of having our little man swimming in there! I can't feel him kick yet, so I'm waiting patiently for that moment! I think I've felt some movement and I've been trying to get him to kick me but I'm thinking he's waiting for daddy to come back from New York from a conference to do it for real!...we'll see :)
This week baby is working on his taste buds so I'm trying to eat as much variety as possible so he won't be a picky eater....we'll see!!! As far as cravings? Nothing really, although I keep thinking that my daily coffee and daily mango are keeping me sane :)

Craig and I are having a hard time naming the baby so we keep calling him "Little Booty" but we hope to officially name him and start calling him by name as we got family jokingly telling us that our poor baby is going to have an identity crisis!!!!

As far as our family, everyone is going crazy from excitement!! Abuelita keeps telling everyone she walks by that she is going to be a great-grandmother and she always carries a huge grin on her face! My mom keeps rubbing my belly, talking to it and also let's everyone know who walks into our shop that she is a soon-to-be grandma and loving every minute of it!!! She even found a great quote on the newspaper and cut it out and taped it to the register for everyone to see (especially me) as a "warning", and the clipping says "I am going to be the grandmother from hell because I am going to spoil this baby so bad":) And as far Craig's parents, they always tell us that they also can't wait to "spoil and send the baby back home!!!" hmmmm.....I think we are in trouble!!!!  Everyone is going to be SO great!!!, we are lucky to have our loved one so close to us

No comments:

Post a Comment