Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

H-U-N-G-R-Y!!!!

One more week down and one more to go before we find out if Baby Pitt is a boy or a girl!!!! We each have our instincts (although Craig's instinct is like that of every other guy that is about to have a baby and can only picture himself throwing a football, kicking a soccer ball and wrestling around with a BOY!) I, on the other hand, have a feeling we are having a GIRL...!!! I think maybe that's why we are having a harder time deciding on names :)

This week, our little potato is yawning, hiccuping, sucking, swallowing, twisting, rolling, punching and kicking....AND I'M ANXIOUSLY WAITING TO FEEL ALL OF IT!!!! About 2 days ago I thought I felt something, but since I didn't feel it again, I'm not sure if it was the baby or a bubble popping in my lower belly!!! Oh well....soon enough! I've definitely been hungrier lately so I'm thinking that this weight issue won't be an issue much longer! I'm not really craving anything in particular but yesterday I couldn't eat enough cocktail onions (eewwww, I know!!!) and tonight I ate a whole stuffed pepper for dinner (which I usually only eat 3/4 of one)...a pig, I tell you, Im feeling like a PIG!

The last couple of days, as busy as we have been at the shop, all I can think of is the nursery!!! and even though we had our hearts set on owls, we decided on BEARS!!! We wanted something neutral and cute, and now of course I can't wait to start painting, and putting our little peanut's room together! (This is keeping me busy as I "patiently" wait for Tuesday!!!!)
As far as next week, I can't stress enough how excited we are to find out the sex of the baby!!! We have a couple of friends and co-workers that are pregnant and everyone is right around us, so everyone is starting to share the news over facebook and phone calls....we have an idea to reveal the baby's gender and name when we find out so we have decided to have people over that night and........STAY TUNED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment