Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 26, 2011

Growing and growing...

Every week, I look forward to the email that tells me how big baby is and what is happening as far as development, but I have to say that I thought the peach from last week was much bigger than this lemon!!!! At least in my mind it was!!!!! I'm definitely not complaining though, I feel great!!!! I have gotten some energy back but the tachycardia is starting to get a bit harder to control, but thankfully we see the cardiologist in a few weeks. My belly is definitely getting bigger (I think!) and itching at times so I've started to apply that Cocoa Butter to avoid stretch marks (fingers crossed). No more nausea, no more heartburn, occasional dizziness but I think it comes with the territory! 
This week the baby is sucking its thumb and wiggling its toes! Kidneys are making urine and liver and spleen are working full speed! Baby is also growing lanugo, which is peach-fuzz-like hair to keep him/her warm!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment