Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Good Night!!!

Today, while Craig worked a 24-hour shift, my mom accompanied me to the cardiologist. To my great surprise, I saw Neoma (the nurse practitioner, who I knew from the hospital) and when I told her the news, she screamed and her eyes built up with tears. She hugged both my mom and I and ran out to let Dr. Herre know. He walked in and congratulated us and proceeded to change all my medications!!!! He then insisted that I need to be followed by a high risk group and that I would have to deliver at Norfolk General because “we have the children’s hospital next door!”. I took a deep breath and with a HUGE smile I said I would do whatever was deemed necessary. Neoma made the call to the Maternal-Fetal EVMS group and I got the appointment for tomorrow!!!!

I called Craig on my way out and although it was only about 3pm, I was ready for bed...tomorrow can’t come fast enough!.....so Good Night!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment