Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

This Is It!!!!


How far along am I? 39 weeks!!! Holly Molly!!! I don't think anyone expected me to make it this far! Today when I went to the doctor, Dr. Dattel even seemed a little surprised! she said she was ecstatic at how "easy" of a patient I was!...and looking in retrospect, I'm amazed also, although I feel like by seeing a doctor every 2-3 weeks throughout the whole pregnancy really helped!
Total weight gain? It is official!!!, I have gained a total of 30lbs (exactly) during my pregnancy and with only 2 days to go I don't expect to tip the scale anymore!!!
Sleep? It is completely overrated!!!...right?? on a less sarcastic note, I'm trying to get as much rest as I possibly can and I'm taking it as easy as possible during the day I promise! Unfortunately the back pain keeps me up at night and occasionally brings tears to my eyes. Also the frequent peeing is getting out of control! moving in general is getting pretty difficult  so needless to say trying to get out of bed multiple times a night is crazy!
How am I feeling? I'm feeling great!! as uncomfortable as I am and as ready as I feel, I just can't wipe the smile off my face long enough to complain (too much!!). I can't believe in less than 48 hours he will be here, in person, and I will be able to kiss his face and touch his little nose and look into his little eyes and fall in love over and over and over again!
Best moments this week? Putting together Craig's "Dad-To-Be Survival Kit" for his first Father's Day, watching his face light up when I gave it to him and almost being done with the nursery (only a couple of pictures still need to go on the wall and that's it!) 
Movement? Lucas loves kicking mommy's right lower ribs and pressing with significant force on mommy's sciatic nerve!! I also think because he has dropped, I feel his kicks lower and he is putting some pressure on my pelvis...ouch! 
Belly Button? No change, still flat and smooth!
Food cravings? Nothing really although plain M&Ms are always welcome :)
What am I looking forward to? Thursday June 21st at 10:30am!!!
Baby milestones? I think Lucas is ready!....or at least he will be in 2 days whether he is ready or not!!!! As for now, his brain keeps developing rapidly and he's getting smarter by the day, his nails extend past his tiny fingers and he is probably able to flex his limbs now

No comments:

Post a Comment