Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 11, 2012

0 and 0

Phew! 38 weeks and ready to pop!!! At least that's how I feel! and as ready as I am to see my little man, he doesn't seem ready to come out at all!!!!....I guess in a way I'm happy that I have made of my belly a comfortable place for him to be, but I would like to think that it is getting too crowded and he will soon want to come out and stretch out!!!....we'll see :)

Today I had a doctor's appointment, and as uncomfortable as I am with all the little annoying pains that I'm experiencing, I went in hoping that we had made some progress....I know we have the C-section scheduled, but that doesn't mean that labor is not around the corner....so I was eager to know if I had dilated at all and if Lucas was ready or at least a tiny bit...but NOPE!!! 0cm dilated and 0% effaced....not what a mom-to-be wants to hear when she believes to be ready!!! Oh well, I guess I have a little more time to get things ready and done around the house, pack my bags and get a haircut!!

No comments:

Post a Comment